I did a serious one yesterday, so now I get to do a silly one! 21 hairstyles. Which was surprisingly hard, because he really doesn’t like to change it up much.
21. Least favorite first. I have expressed my dislike of the ponytail before, but can I just say again, I REALLY REALLY dislike it?
20. It’s a little better down loose. But still not great. At least, I don’t think so.
19. Now see, this is what I like! Nice and short and tidy.
18. This, slightly longer, and perhaps better.
17. The youthful look! With the floppy bangs and stuff.
16. Slightly more styled bangs.
15. Overly styled bangs?
14. Underly styled bangs?
13. Just right, or slightly too youthful?
12. Speaking just for myself, this is a whole world of NO!
11. Also this.
10. See? See how much better it is when he cuts it off?
9. Although shirt and curly may be my all time least favorite.
8. And in the same film, one of my all time favorite looks!
7. Okay, favorite from the front, it looks ridiculous from the side!
6. I think we can all agree that this is the WORST of the hair?
5. And it’s so close to one of the best looks! The slightly fuller hair brushed back from the face so we can see his eyes.
4. I think I like brushed straight back better than the kind of roof-over-the-eyes look he sometimes has.
3. A mullet is never good.
2. I think this may be close to perfect. Long enough to still have a slight natural part and poof, but short enough not to overwhelm his face.
- Or maybe this. The movie where his love interest is a hairdresser would naturally have good hair.