Sorry, another descriptive post! But you still have the tuxedo post from yesterday to dream over if you want.
- The moment in Baadshah when he learns Twinkle’s brother died and suddenly changes from the humor and action of it all into sincere sympathy and love for her.
- The moment in Chalte Chalte when he looks up and sees Rani waving to him from the balcony and throws his jacket in the air.
- The moment in Chak De India when he can’t stand up any more after they finally win.
- The moment in Dilwale when Varun tells him that Kajol will approve the marriage if he leaves Shahrukh and he braces himself for Varun to go.
- The moment in DDLJ when he tells Kajol he won’t be coming to her wedding and walks away.
- The moment in Fan when he says “you wouldn’t understand” as he falls.
- The moment in Fan when he asks Gaurav to think of his parents and we suddenly know that Aryan (like Shahrukh) must have lost his parents at a young age.
- The moment in Jab Harry Met Sejal when he says he might start shouting “Sejal” to the sea, just to have someone to call.
- The moment in Kabhi Haa Kabhi Naa when he watches the heroine at the carnival
- The moment in Kal Ho Na Ho when he puts turmeric on Preity
- The moment in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai when he walks into the barn to see Salman with Kajol.
- The moment in Om Shanti Om when he dies
- The moment in One 2 Ka 4 when he “marries” Juhi
- The moment in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi when he offers his hand to Anushka to dance with him.
- The moment in Raees just before he kills Atul Kulkarni
- The moment in Swades when the farmer offers him half their last roti
- The moment in Yes Boss when he looks at Juhi during “Jaate Hai Tu Kahaan” and begs her not to go with his eyes
- The moment in Dear Zindagi when he talks of his father and we know somehow that his father is dead
- The moment in Zero when he refuses to answer Anushka’s question if he would have stayed if she had asked
- The moment in Chalte Chalte when he shows off his watch to the guard at Rani’s family’s party
- The moment in Luck By Chance when he tells Farhan to appreciate his friends
- The moment at the end of Jab Harry Met Sejal when he is suddenly overcome in the with Anushka at the end of “Butterfly”
Okay, those are my 22 moments of heart stoppingness! What are yours?