Let’s see if I can do this! The first few are going to be easy, but reaching 12 is going to mean a lot of digging.
- In Chennai Express, when he is briefly arrested, he says “I am not a terrorist”, a reference to My Name is Khan.
- In Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, his real life son Aryan plays his character as a young child.
- In Duplicate, Kajol makes a cameo as her DDLJ character and sneers at the idea of talking to Duplicate-SRK before walking off calling for “Raj”.
- In Heyy Babbyy his character’s father is Anupam and he talks about a past romance with “Simran”
- In Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham in the middle of “Suraj Hua Madham” there is an echo of “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”
- In Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega, Shahrukh shows up at the interval along with Little Anjali claiming that Rani is his dead wife.
- In Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham the small boy counting stars from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai makes an appearance in the “Yeh Ladki Hai Allah” song.
- In Chalte Chalte, Jonny Lever constantly sings “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayange” and Shahrukh tries to get him to sing something new.
- In Baadshah Shahrukh fakes an “eye transplant”, a reference to his terrible movie Guddu.
- In “Om Shanti Om” Shahrukh and Kajol do their Kuch Kuch Hota Hai hand greeting.
- In Dilwale at the end, Shahrukh says his “Senorita” line from DDLJ to Kajol
- In Chennai Express, the DDLJ music plays when Shahrukh pulls Deepika onto the train.
I am sure there are others I am missing! Remind me of them, let’s see if we can make this a baker’s dozen.