There has been a little flurry of retweets and stuff since I started my Jab Harry Met Sejal coverage, which is super cool. So this is both your “hey, good job!” and your “please keep doing that, it really helps!” post. Totally unrelated to the reader thank you post I just put up, by the way. These posts, the “promote me!” posts, go up on the 16th of every month, that thank you post was just randomly this week because I got a coupon for cards and I wanted to give you things.
So, here’s your monthly reminder that I have no money or time for promoting myself so, if you think more people should be reading this blog, I need your help to make that happen.
Here are 5 simple things you can do to help more people find me:
- If you participate in any real life Indian/Indian film community (meet-up group, friendly movie night, a Hindi class, a dance class, just being alive and in India), please mention my blog.
- If you participate in any other online Indian film community, message boards, or other blogs, or podcasts, or youtube channels, please mention and link back to me in your comments.
- Re-blog me! Or re-tweet me or re-post me on Facebook. Or re-snapchat me or whatever else it is that the kids are into these days.
- Message anything you think is particularly good directly to the people involved. I’ve seen some of you already doing this, re-tweeting something I wrote directly to a director or a star or their fanclub. And I appreciate it and that is a great idea!
- COMMENT!!! My view count goes up per post with every comment. And, by the way, if you want me to write more posts of a certain kind (Malayalam, Tamil, shot by shot film summaries, etc.), commenting on them is the best way to make that happen.