Happy Saturday! I am sleeping in (at least, that’s the plan) and then going car shopping with my parents. Fun fun! How’s your Saturday going?
So, let’s talk! What’s new in the world today? Did any of you manage to see Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi? How was it?
Shahrukh dropped off the Forbes list but Salman and Akshay are on it. For those of you in India, have you noticed any significant drop in Shahrukh brand endorsements? That’s usually where most of his money comes from (at least, of the direct income type that Forbes would track). Amitabh is off it too. Perhaps some high level tax dodge they are both utilizing? What do you think?
1. George Clooney – £186,000,000
2. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson – £96,400,000
3. Robert Downey Jr. – £63,000,000
4. Chris Hemsworth – £49,000,000
5. Jackie Chan – £35,400,000
6. Will Smith – £32,600,000
7. Akshay Kumar – £31,500,000
8. Adam Sandler – £30,000,000
9. Salman Khan – £29,900,000
10. Chris Evans – £26,000,000
And finally, place your bets now! Will I get a car by the end of the day today or will Hazel and I return home, carless?