Show Your Appreciation, Give a Donation!

Oh boy, it’s Donation Reminder Day! Isn’t that fun? I currently have 1,235 followers. And only 12 people who give me donations. So, 0.1% is carrying the expense for the remaining 99.9%. That doesn’t seem right, does it?

There are two ways you can donate. You can donate through Patreon, which lets you set up a monthly recurring contribution. And in return, I will add you to my monthly card list, my cards are always cool.

Or, you can do a one time donation of however much you happen to have around right now through the below Paypal link (you don’t need a paypal account, you can just enter your credit card information too):


Donate to keep me going!


Or I suppose if you are really old-school, you can contact me and I will give you an address where you can send a check:


1 thought on “Show Your Appreciation, Give a Donation!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.