Y’all have been so nice about helping me not blog as much, I thought I should give you a report on the benefits I am getting from it.
- 2 puzzles!!! I finished 2 puzzles!!!!
- I watched Bollywood Wives over the phone with one of my best friends on Tuesday night
- I watched Bollywood Wives as a movie night on Wednesday, and then had a 45 minute Zoom call after dissecting it (we all think Neelam’s husband is on drugs)
- I hosted an Indian film meetup on Zoom (if you are on meetup, feel free to join my group)
- I made bread
- I read all of Shakuntala and started re-reading Siva Puranam
- I have continued my true crime research and now I know that hanging is the hardest kind of suicide to fake and a cheater always cheats.