I’m going to be lazy, and just put up a post with two random questions on it for you all to talk about.
I’m a week behind in reconciling the bank statement at work, tonight I am going to see a friend’s baby and last night instead of writing posts I made 3 dozen cookies for Friend (gestational diabetes, now that the baby is here, I want to help her pig out on carbs and sugar), and I still have Temporary Dog who is sucking the life out of me.
(She looks cute, but she is an evil demon who wakes me up in the middle of the night when she has doggie nightmares)
So, while I try to find time to do the difficult box office analysis post, you guys get to entertain yourself with these two questions:
Related to A Wrinkle In Time releasing, what are those books of your childhood that made a deep permanent impression on you? For me:
- The Boxcar Children (first book I read by myself)
- The Wizard of Oz series (there’s so much more than just the first book!)
- Betsy-Tacy (nice and kind of strangely feminist series)
- Anne of Green Gables (my mother’s favorite books as a child, my favorite books as a child, special bond between us)
And after that nice wholesome question, a very unwholesome one, Marry Sex Just Friends (“kill” is so mean, I can’t do it), any 3 actors in India, go!
- Salman, Aamir, Shahrukh: Marry Salman because he would be so supportive and kind, sex Shahrukh because duh, Just Friends with Aamir because he is too short for me for anything else