Dog Photo Post-Ignore if You Hate Cute Animals

Anu and Miss Braganza both gave me permission to put up cute dog photos, and this is continuing my “Cheer up!  It’s not that bad!” theme of the day.  And also the general “kids!  Don’t stress about exams!” theme.  Dog photos are a wonderful tool.

Here’s an alarming statistic I just ran across.  Dog owners have lower stress levels and can more quickly reduce high heart rates when they are with dogs than WHEN THEY ARE WITH SPOUSES OR FRIENDS!!!!  So if you are stressed, divorce your spouse, break-up with your friends, and lock yourself away in a room with your dog.

Or, just look at pictures of my dog!

Here she is intently watching a movie so she can help me blog about it later.

20180414_194027.jpg

Here she is looking over my work before I post it on the blog.

20180414_192705.jpg

Here she is disappointed in me for all my typos and spelling errors.

20180423_215503.jpg

Here she is letting herself be a doggie burrito for my amusement.

20180420_195757.jpg

Here she is gently reminding me that it is time to stop blogging and go for a walk in the sunshine.

20180421_182527.jpg

And here she is sleeping after a long day of supervising my blogging.

20180421_211954.jpg

Oh, and here she is feeling slightly uncomfortable about her body, as a reminder that we all have our flaws.

20180415_190609.jpg

26 thoughts on “Dog Photo Post-Ignore if You Hate Cute Animals

• Meanwhile, my friend told me I need to stop because I am turning into “that person”. Whatever, it’s gotta be healthy than another post of SRK photos, right?

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 11:24 AM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Without being too cute. I am a little worried that once she finally loses the weight, she will be too attractive for me. Although she will still have her funny scars and pimples, so that’s something.

• Goes back to my “sometimes things don’t work out because something better is supposed to happen” argument. I had so many dogs slip through my fingers for various reasons, plus that horrible dog I was stuck fostering forever. And then it all worked out, because I was just waiting for the right time to meet and adopt Hazel. And now I get to go home every night and spend 2 hours doing soft doggie tummy scratches. It’s better than yoga.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 11:39 AM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• I knew a boy named Hazel too! He picked his own name (as an adult) and wanted something gender neutral. Which I never thought Hazel was, but maybe it is?

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 12:14 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Yeah, she’s settled in remarkably fast. Very easy going dog.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 6:22 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Hazel! She is cute and playful, but also relaxed and lowkey. Soooooooooooo much better than the last dog.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 2:11 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• aww that’s good to hear ..she does look like she is a quite one..but those are the ones who are playful too..sorry came online today so couldn’t reply before

• No worries! I am always here whenever you want to respond 🙂

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 1:22 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• The best part is clearly the Shahrukh films 🙂 She’s probably going out on walks bragging to all the other doggies about her awesome viewing habits.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 3:04 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote: