April Fools! I Put the Wrong Heads on These Torsos! Can You Fix It?

My kind of April Fools trick! The kind you tell people about right away so it doesn’t scare them, and then ask them to help you fix it.

Okay, there is a torso photo, and separately there is a head photo of the same person. But then I mixed and matched everything up, and now it is up to you to solve it! Good luck!

UPDATE: To make it easier, I added numbers

Photo 1
Photo 12
Photo 13
Photo 14
Photo 15
Photo 16
Photo 17

36 thoughts on “April Fools! I Put the Wrong Heads on These Torsos! Can You Fix It?

• Nope. not Hrithik!

And thank you for trying, I don’t know why more people aren’t fascinated by this post. I would find it fascinating!

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 2:21 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

1. The only ones I know for certain is that Varun’s head is on Sid’s body and Shashi’s head is on Varun’s body. I’m stumped otherwise.

• Hey, it’s a group effort! You are right, so that’s two solved, and Angie had another one solved, so you are getting there!

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 2:58 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

2. Irrfan’s head is on Dharmendra’s body and Shushant’s head is on Irrfan’s body and Parveen Babi’s head is on Madhuri’s body????

• No, yes and yes. I think someone in an above comment correctly identified Dharmendra, so you can work off of that. But the others are right!

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 11:01 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• YES! This is great, the combined power of the comments has identified like 5 of them now.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 12:31 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

3. Okay, to sum up the correct guesses in the comments so far!

Angie identified Photo 3 as Sid M. on Dharmendra’s body

Courtney idenfitied Photo 4 as Varun’s head on Sid’s body

Courtney also identified Photo 7 as Shashi on Varun’s body

Miss Braganza identified Photo 13 as Sushant on Irrfan

Miss Braganza identified Photo 9 as Parveen’s head on Madhuri’s body

Genevieve identified Photo 15 as Anushka’s body, head is ????

• Now, Shashi’s head is there, which means his body is somewhere. CAN YOU FIND IT???? HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE HIM????

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 8:46 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Apparently, not enough since it didn’t even occur to me that his headless body is lurking in here somewhere. 😦

• To be fair, I found a really obscure body photo, since I know most of us can recognize the more popular ones just because we have studied them so much.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 10:19 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Studied for purely scientific purposes, of course.
            Now that I’ve been nudged in the right director by you, has to be either No8 or No.16, since they seem to be oldie pics. I’m gonna place a bet on No.16. Am I right?

• Yes! 16!!!! See, you do love him. If you were in a fairy tale situation with a wicked witch and animal heads on bodies, you could totally pick out your One True Love.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 10:45 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Yay!
            Are you going to post the original photos, once all the photos have been identified?

• Maybe! But I don’t want to take away the fun for future people who want to guess blind 🙂

Maybe a link you can click on to see them, but you don’t have to if you want to try to guess?

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 11:42 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote: