Not talking big problems, but the minor secondary irritations. Which are still SO DIFFICULT!!!!
- Getting a grocery order and discovering they left out THE ONE THING you really really wanted/needed
- Glasses fogging up while wearing a mask for your daily walk
- Slowly watching your weight increase as you eat out of boredom
- The exciting effect of Zoom calls on children/dogs/cats who suddenly start climbing on you while you are on camera
- Chapped hands from washing them too much/sticky hands from antibacterial
For me, I think the glasses fogging up is tied with the Zoom calls. Zoom calls drive Albie Dog CRAZY!!!!! He starts jumping all over me and knocking at the computer and BLURGH. I just want to talk to my friends, and I’ve got this dog all over me. And then the glasses fogging up, I just keep walking into things. And then I take them off and keep walking into things because I can’t see.
How about you?