Terrible news out of France, but there isn’t really anything I can do about it. So I’m going to do the only thing I really can, and put up a theme post about it. Watch some songs, cheer yourself up, think about how France has always been a warm and wonderful place to dream about for people around the world.
1. I have to start with this one. Let Shammi cheer you up!
2. Jumping ahead to Shammi’s grand-nephew, who also had a cheerful wonderful time in Paris.
3. I love this song. And it’s a nice reminder that France is just one of many wonderful places in the world that are all worthy of love.
4. 2 songs from this movie, Paris looks great in both of them, but they also show that it is all about your attitude when you approach it, you can choose how you feel.
5. I love this song (and the whole movie), it is so silly and so joyful, and so light, it’s the perfect antidote to any time the world starts to get you down.