This is another post for those people who really care about the blog, not the ones who just come here off and on. If you just come here off and on, ignore this and go about your day. If you are interested in how I am doing and what I am doing and all that, you can read on.
If you remember, I put up a post a few weeks back asking for help promoting the blog. I still want that! If you have the time, please please do that and don’t bother with this post. Here are the 5 things I asked for:
- If you participate in any real life Indian/Indian film community, please mention my blog.
- If you participate in any other online Indian film community, message boards, or other blogs, or podcasts, or youtube channels, please mention and link back to me in your comments.
- Re-blog me! Or re-tweet me or re-post me on Facebook. Or re-snapchat me or whatever else it is that the kids are into these days.
- Tweet anything I write that you think is particularly good directly to the people involved.
- COMMENT!!! My view count goes up per post with every comment.
Okay, what if you want me to do well but you don’t understand/have the time to do any of those 5 things?
Well, I have another option! I just created a Patreon account. This is a website that connects creators (like me!) with people who want to support them. I am asking for money for 3 things (for now, it may change):
Unlimited annual SoundCloud account
Gas money for driving to and from and to and from the movie theater
Money so I can afford to see both the Hindi and the non-Hindi releases every week
And I have a cool reward for you if you donate:
You can pick any post topic you want (movie, filmmaker, TGIF, anything), and I will write on it. You can even pick what side you want me to take if you like. As you know, I always see something good and something bad in everything, you just pick which one of those two I should talk about more. (don’t worry, these posts will be labeled so you will know which ones are paid for and which ones were naturally divinely inspired)
Oh, and here’s the link. Ha! I almost forgot to post it!