Have I mentioned this before?  The way I recognize Pakistani movie posters/trailers?  When it is a really hot guy in a scarf and/or a sweater and/or perfect suit, it’s Pakistani.

You ready for a series of very very difficult challenges?

Fawad Khan, Suit or Sweater or Scarf?

Challenge one:

Related image

Image result for fawad khan scarf

Image result for fawad khan scarf

Fawad Khan, Suit or Sweater or Scarf?

Challenge Two:

Image result for fawad khan sweater

Image result for fawad khan scarf

Image result for fawad khan scarf

Fawad Khan, Suit or Sweater or Scarf?

Challenge Three:

Image result for fawad khan sweater

Image result for fawad khan

Image result for fawad khan

Fawad Khan, Suit or Sweater or Scarf?

Challenge Four:

Image result for fawad khan sweater

Image result for fawad khan

Image result for fawad khan

Fawad Khan, Bonus Challenge: Long Hair/Beard, Short Hair/No Beard, Long Hair/No Beard, Short Hair/Beard

Related image

Related image

Related image

Image result for fawad khan

Okay, you can do this however you want.  Overall suit-scarf-sweater preference.  Hair preference.  Preference for each section.  And of course, Best in Show.

I’m gonna do ALL of them!!!

Overall, I think I have to pick suit first.  Sweater put up a strong fight, scarf was surprisingly underwhelming.

Image result for fawad khan

For the individual sections, Challenge one was Sweater:

Related image

Challenge two was Suit

Image result for fawad khan scarf

Challenge Three is Scarf for once

Image result for fawad khan

Challenge Four is suit again

Image result for fawad khan

And then for the bonus question, hmmm.  This might be too hard for me.  I will tentatively select long hair/beard

Related image

What do you think?

25 thoughts on “Happy Birthday Fawad!!!!! A Challenging Game For Is All in Your Honor: Sweater or Scarf or Suit?

• Well, that’s not helpful! Poor Fawad, reading this post, desperately hoping for clarity and guidance on his hair choices, is left still at sea.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 7:45 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

1. I read this post 3 times today. Fawad is so perfect on every photo it’s almost impossible to choose favourites, but I’ll try. Will vote in sets:
    1. Sweater
    2. Definetely scarf (this is a photo I would put in my secret locker, if I had one)
    3. Suit (I love this photoshoot)
    4. Suit

Bonus challenge: Long hair/beard of course.
    Confession time: peak hotness for me is: long hair (not long long, but like Fawad on this black and white pic), beard, black or white shirt and in the rain.

• I am so glad this post is getting proper appreciation, I put it up late and forgot about it and I wasn’t sure if it got read.

I don’t know, that second scarf photo just looks like a hot dude standing in a room instead of a perfect posed photoshoot. Which, I suppose, could be why you like it but it is why I don’t like it!

Now, question, is your peak hotness measure just for Fawad or for all men everywhere? If it’s for all men everywhere, I think I know what I am getting you for your birthday this year. If I can figure out when it is.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 2:51 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• It’s for all men, and if man is cuddly it’s even better. Now that I think about it Fawad is too skinny for me.
        My birthday is in April, I share it will Allu Arjun.

2. Yes, too hard to choose! Sometimes gazing gets in the way of commenting. I agree with all of your choices except I think the last scarf pic in #1 is adorable and I don’t like that sweater. But mostly find it hard to focus on such extraneous details because my brain is just going eyes eyes eyes eyes.

• It’s a challenge, what do you tell your tailor when the goal of the clothes is just to set off your eyes?

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 11:48 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

3. UGH he’s so ridiculously perfect! I think the beard is really the cherry on the cake though, long hair/long beard is definitely my favourite!

4. I cdnt check the posts for a while and this is the first post I’m seeing. What a treat to sore eyes!Love Fawad in all looks. Traditionally I think good looking guys look hotter with beard. But in Fawad’s case, I so loved his unbeard,normal look in the two series & in Kapoor & sons that I will go with the clean shaven,short hair look. He looks a little less of a sex machine with his simpler looks and a little more relatable. For the same reason,I will go with scarf & discard the suit to make him a little less fancy.

• So, your ideal Fawad is an approachable Fawad? Less perfect and more believable down on earth with us humans?

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 8:38 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• He needs to be in one of those “Angel comes to earth” movies. Can you imagine? Arriving perfect, and then falling in love with a human woman and slowly becoming more human and flawed?

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 9:21 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Have you watched City of Angels? Same story.That would be the perfect story for him though it was not really about the physical beauty. But with Fawad,there has to be a point about that too.

• I was thinking The Preacher’s Wife. Fawad as otherwordly and not supposed to be involved but has this unspoken love affair with the married woman he is supposed to be helping. Only maybe I give it a happy ending and make him and the married woman actually fall in love. Like Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic, only Fawad is the angel and he comes to earth to help a widow with her children. Ooo, maybe he was sent by her husband who is in heaven? So there’s also a bit of “bros before ladies” conflict along with the “I’m an angel and I shouldn’t feel love and human emotions” conflict?

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 9:32 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Ooooo..the perfect romance setup.Will he have to jump from high rise and become human at the end? Trisha or Parvathy as the widow.

• Parvathy, Prithviraj as dead husband. He was a saint, a doctor who opened a no charge clinic. Gets to heaven without question and is made the newest angel. But confesses to his new co-worker Angel Fawad that he has a hard time concentrating on his work because he is still worried about his wife back home. Angel Fawad offers to take a vacation from his Angel work and stop by earth to check on Parvathy.

Time moves differently in heaven, so it’s already been 3 years on earth. Parvathy is also a doctor and is now running the clinic, but struggling on her own, plus their daughter is in trouble in school and their little son is sad. Fawad shows up as a patient to the clinic, she takes care of him but refuses the money he was going to just hand her to solve all her problems. So instead he offers to rent a room in her house and volunteer at the clinic. Slowly solves all the family problems, partly with help from Prithviraj (who he can talk to in dreams). But then Parvathy falls in love with him and thinks he feels the same way because he is always around and kind and so on. She makes the first move and kisses him and he feels all guilty for feeling something partly because he is an Angel and partly because Prithviraj is his friend. He takes off, back to heaven, but can’t forget her. Finally he talks it over with Prithviraj, Prithviraj explains that what he is feeling is what humans call “love” and that it means he can have his heaven on earth, and Prithviraj gives him full blessings to return to Parvathy and the kids and take care of them forever.

And at some point, Fawad recites Urdu poetry. Just ’cause.

• Ha! I just watched Koode and I can totally picture the Prithviraj-Parvathy part. But this story bothers me in that Prithviraj has to give his consent before Fawad and Parvathy can unite. The husband being in the picture(watching over) kinda makes it slightly creepy for me. Let Prithviraj be the man Angel Fawad was trying to save or something but failed & his last thoughts before dying was of Parvathy. He’s dead and truly gone. But Angel Fawad can’t get over that picture wondering why a man would value someone else over himself and decides to investigates. He has to be bit scornful of the human emotions initially but then interacting with humans kinda makes him realise the value of loving someone and having a meaning to existence. You get the drift rt? It isn’t original but humour me. He falls in love and can recite poetry when he has to leave.Lets add a language twist that Fawad Angel had never had to download the Malayalam language pack in all his previous assignments and had initially started conversing with Parvathy as a non Malayali and has to keep up the charade even though he can just download the Malayalam language pack.So he has to converse in English with her throughout but can understand her Malayalam thoughts. I don’t know how to end this though..:\

• Okay, I can see this. How about, we great a world where angels have to fulfill the dying wishes of people who lived good lives. Fawad is a high ranking Angel who usually doesn’t have to do these missions, but because he failed to save Prithviraj, he is given this job as punishment. At first he is a little snooty and resentful of having to spend time on earth with humans, but Parvathy breaks down his barriers until he gets more and more human and more and more in love with her. But he completes his mission and is called back home and has to leave her. Only, in heaven, they find a loophole. Since his job was to make Parvathy happy as Prithviraj’s dying wish, and since Parvathy fell in love with him and is now unhappy without him, then the only way to complete the mission is for him to return to earth and live with her the rest of her days. But this time they send him back with his memories altered, so he truly believes the cover story he told her.

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 11:29 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Fair enough! And then Prithviraj can be the Christian Malayali Doctor (I’ve decided this is a Christmas movie with a miracle on Christmas Eve at the end) who moved north to help the poor people of Delhi or something and married Mahira and now their family is happily mixed, Christian and not Christian (you can make her Muslim or Hindu, either way) but always making a big deal about Christmas because it was Prithviraj’s favorite holiday. Fawad arrives 2 Christmasses after Prithviraj dies and helps the family rediscover their Christmas spirit and all that. And then goes away two days before Christmas and returns at midnight on Christmas eve. And a year later, they get married at a happy Christmas wedding.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 9:40 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

5. Ahhhh he looks so good in everything!! This reminds me I need to watch Khoobsurat, even though I’m not exactly Sonam’s biggest fan.