Oh Abhishek! For a man from a good family, he has a shockingly large number of straight up sex songs.

Sexy Abhi Baby! If you like tall men, with natural bodies, and incredibly casual confidence, then you should be allllllll about the Abhi. And the many many women he has made film sex to.

Abhishek having weird fully clothed sex in his first movie, “Mere Humsafar”

First instance of that sweet sweet Ranishek magic, “Kabhi Neem Neem”

Maybe the most explicit sex song, “Shikdum”

More Ranishek! “Chup Chup Ke”

Abhi Baby and PC! “Right Here Right Now”

Okay, it’s a little bit of a fantasy hallucination sex, but we totally know what is happening when Aish gives him that little signal, “Tere Bina”

Another shared hallucination one, but the TOTALLY do it in the middle of the hallucination, “Bol Na Halke Halke”

And Vidya! Sex in a train car toilet? Really Abhishek? “Mudhi Mudhi Ittefaq Se”

He’s not the greatest for Taapsee in Manmarziyaan, but he is willing to learn and that is half the battle! “Chonch Ladhiyaan”

Okay, two questions about the birthday boy:

What is the sexiest best sex of all of them?

I’m going with “Chup Chup Ke”. So cute and inventive stuff they do.

Who is his best sex partner?

I’m sorry, Aish and Kareena and all the rest are lagging far far behind the Ranishek.

24 thoughts on “Happy Birthday Abhishek! For Sex Week, There is Only One Question: What Is Your Sexiest Sex Song???

• He’s got Ludo coming up, which looks to be another Manmarziyaan kind of role. That is, really creatively challenging for him as an artist, but not at all a “star” kind of role. Ensemble cast, funky director, small release. And he’s supposed to be the lead in Bob Biswas, who knows what that movie is going to end up looking like!

But yes, very sexy when he is allowed to just relax and be laidback sexy.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 11:59 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

1. Kabhie Neem Neem is the sexiest, maybe because both Rani and Abhi look like normal people and not two pretty actors pretending something.

And for not fantasy hallucination sex with Abhishek and Aishwarya we have this:

• Ha Ha true. Just do like me – I deleted almost all movie from my head and pretend there are only those few beautiful songs, Abhi sees Aish, they fall in love and live happy together.

2. I like this guy so much. I know I’m being almost blasphemous here but I don’t like AB Sr. but just really, really like AB Jr. He can be so hot in the right role.

• Yes! This started out as a “what songs is Abhishek sexiest in” and then it got sooooooooo long that I had to switch to just “songs where Abhi has sex”. That standing still and looking down his nose at people around him thing he does is really really sexy.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 3:23 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

3. He definitely has a certain sex appeal that makes the oddest things erotic. Remember that Naach movie? It’s obscure but that’s got all my favourite sex stuff of his in it. It’s a pretty cheap movie and it’s got a raw tone and he seems pretty green in it, and that gives it all a realism that I like with him.

• I haven’t seen Naach, but my sister did, and there were a couple scenes she HAD to show me. Which is a good sign for sexiness.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 6:51 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• All I remember is something about him sitting on the ground and slowly sexily talking to what’s her face who lost all the weight.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 9:46 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• That would be a good director’s note for when we produce our artsy black and white movie of Harsh Kapoor standing in front of waterfalls.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 1:09 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Have you seen many RGV movies? Such a frustrating director, because he is creepy as all get out, and the narratives are very hit and miss, but man is he inventive with the camera!

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 2:07 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• I’ve watched a few, mostly the Sarkar films, and he’s a ridiculous director but the art direction is amazing. It does spill over into self-parody sometimes, but he can frame a shot so well. Truly creepy though.

• Watch Daud, I think you might like it. For example, this song:

And I am assuming you have seen this song:

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 9:22 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• I had not seen either. lol he’s not like Govinda at all, I don’t know why they did the picturisation that way, though it’s a bold choice to give her all the Govinda costume references.

WTF is that Daud song? It’s insane. The camera work is typical though. Sanjay looks great with the douche hair, and I love love love Urmila in both. She’s great.

• I knew you would like the Daud song! It’s a crazy movie, one of those heist comedy romance things. Sanjay is a low level goon, Urmila is a hotel dancer, Sanjay stumbles into a quest for a treasure, Urmila stumbles into his quest, the two of them become partners and go off on a wild ride cross country to steal the treasure from the thieves who stole it in the first place. This song has nothing to do with any of that, it’s just randomly thrown in to show off the Urmila-Sanjay chemistry.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 2:28 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

4. Like most here, I like Abhishek very, very much…and it’s a bit like Priyanka Majumdar wrote: I prefer Abhishek to his father (as a person),
    I think, he is a wonderful teamplayer (oh, and his snake dance is hilarious) but with the ‘right’ role (and director) he can be a treat to watch as a lead (or second lead).
    I agree with your pairing, Margaret…Rani and Abhishek…prefering the Yuva song (it’s more playful), I also like that Rani is as active as a partner as he is.

• Yes! Rani is delightfully active in all her love scenes in all her movies, and combined with Abhisheks relaxed playfulness, it is really nice.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 11:28 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Team-player is the right word for AB Jr. He seems to have no problem playing the second or even third lead and always does a good job. He was so good in Manmarziyaan in the least showy part.

• I’m really excited to see him in Ludo, it looks like it will probably be a hyperlink plot kind of movie, and he will have a smaller role because of that, but we will get to see him bounce off of a lot of talented performers.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 2:14 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote: