A year ago, I didn’t even know who this actress was. And now I can easily come up with a dozen reasons to love her!
1.1. I love you because you are ta child of nice middle-class parents (chemistry teacher and electrical engineer), from Delhi, who somehow landed in the Telugu film industry.
2. I love you because you are a trained dancer, at least more trained than most actresses.
3. I love you because your first big hit was when you were twenty opposite 43 year old Nagarjuna, and yet you worked as a couple.
4. I love you because that big hit film was Santosham and you were both super cute in it.
5. I love you because you were also great opposite Nagarjuna in Nenunnanu
6. Although your biggest hit was NOT opposite Nagarjuna, but opposite Rajnikanth.
7. I love you because you are a remarkably flexible actress, appearing in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, AND English films!
8. I love you because you were in The Other End of the Line, which I have heard is surprisingly cute.
9. I love you because you survived the unbelievably nightmarishly gosh awful Midnight’s Children film.
10. I love you because you also did Malayalam! Although apparently you didn’t have much to do. But hey, Prithviraj and Mammootty!
11. I love you because you aren’t above doing a straight up item song.
12. And finally, I love you because you gave us the best romance out of all the romances in Manam!