41. That you have embraced your lower income, lower class, Indian-based fans rather than running after the wealthy diaspora audience like everyone else.
42. That you almost never wear a shirt, onscreen or off
43. That you still live in the same house as all your brothers, nephews, father, stepmother, and mother, the one star who truly lives the family message of the films in your life.
44. That you barely use twitter, and when you do, it is usually to promote the work of others, not yourself.
45. That you are truly ‘Salman Bhai’ to all your fans, your friends, and your family, doing everything in your power to protect them from harm and make their dreams come true.
46. And that when you work with Sooraj Barjatya, it is magic. Like this
47. And this
48. And this
49. And this
50. And this, the moment when I and the world fell for you for the first time, over 25 years ago.
51. Because your videos with babies are the BEST THING EVER.
52. And because at age 52, you are looking hotter than you have looked in years.
BONUS 53rd reason: that putting up these birthday post reruns has let me go off and spend the day with my family, something I am sure you would approve of