Month of SRK: Game Post! Sex or Punch, Shahrukh’s Double Roles

I was going to make this marry or kill, but that would be way way too easy. Also, marry or sex. Obviously you marry the better man and kill or sex the other one. But what if sex or kill are your only choices? Well, then (I know you!), you would all be too soft-hearted to kill in order to avoid sex. You would put up with boring sex in order to save the life of the better man. So, new rule! Sex or a swift punch in the nose.

Asoka

Sensitive youthful optimistic short-haired Asoka

Image result for shahrukh asoka

Angry dangerous dark long hair Asoka

Image result for shahrukh asoka

Baazigar

Glasses wearing fussy responsible Shahrukh

Image result for shahrukh shilpa

Cocky cool rich boy Shahrukh

Image result for shahrukh baazigar

Dilwale

Angry gangster Shahrukh

Image result for shahrukh dilwale tuxedo

Older garage owner settled Shahrukh

Image result for shahrukh dilwale

Duplicate

Dopey Shahrukh

Evil Shahrukh

Image result for shahrukh duplicate

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Young cocky college kid Rahul

Image result for shahrukh kuch kuch hota hai

Flustered worried single father Rahul

Image result for shahrukh kuch kuch hota hai

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

Fun young graduate Shahrukh

Image result for shahrukh kabhi khushi kabhie gham

Fussy prim husband Shahrukh

Image result for shahrukh kabhi khushi kabhie gham glasses

Om Shanti Om

Silly junior artiste Omi

Image result for shahrukh om shanti om

Silly spoiled star Om

Image result for shahrukh om shanti om

Ra.One

Bad hair middle-aged husband Shahrukh

Image result for shahrukh ra/one

Blue-eyed robot Shahrukh

Image result for shahrukh ra/one

UPDATE:

First, a bonus challenge. I did not include Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Paheli because the answers were far too easy (who among us does not want sex with Suri?). But now I am going to give you a twist just to make things hard:

Sex or Punch

Paheli Ghost

Image result for shahrukh paheli

Surinder Sahni Lighting Up Your Life

Image result for shahrukh surinder sahni

Sex or Punch

Boring Husband

Image result for shahrukh paheli

Fake Raj

Image result for shahrukh rab ne bana di jodi

Oh, and I will now give my answers:

Asoka: Sex long haired Asoka, punch short haired. Short haired will forgive me the punch (while long haired would kill me), and sex will give me a chance to secretly cut the stupid hair while he is sleeping. Or at least sexily wash it.

Baazigar: Punch glasses Shahrukh (the glasses are fake anyway, who cares if I break them?), sex with cool rich dude Shahrukh (confidence has to be good, right?)

Dilwale: I think punch nice garage owner Shahrukh, and sex with angry gangster Shahrukh. But the mature protective angry gangster persona, not the young one, no one needs young beardless SRK

Duplicate: Obviously punch dopey SRK and sex with evil SRK. Dopey SRK will probably be better for a few punches, and I want to know what evil SRK does to keep Sonali so enraptured.

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: Punch young Rahul, it’ll be good for him. Sex with single father Rahul, experience counts!

K3G: Punch young Rahul, still good for him. Sex with fussy prim SRK, I want to make his eyes bug out.

Om Shanti Om: Sex with young Omi, he’s got the nice soft tummy. Punch superstar Om Kapoor and tell him to come back when he’s put on some weight

Ra.One: Punch husband SRK, he is mature enough to understand and forgive. Sex witht he robot, it’s a ROBOT! How can you not be curious?

Bonus: This is so hard! I really want sex with the Ghost, but I feel bad about punching Suri. I guess sex with the Ghost, punch Suri, and then make Suri apology cookies.

And boy, sex with boring husband or Raj? I guess boring husband gets sex, sex with Raj just sounds exhausting and overwhelming. And he would be a much better person after a punch in the nose.

33 thoughts on “Month of SRK: Game Post! Sex or Punch, Shahrukh’s Double Roles

1. Wooot! Have no fear, sartrekid here!

Asoka:
    — Sex: Sensitive guy
    — Punch: Long haired guy

Baazigar:

— Sex: Responsible guy
    — Punch: Cocky guy

Dilwale:

— Sex: Gangster
    — Sex: Garage owner (no punch, sorry)

Duplicate:

Om Shanti Om:

Sex: Silly Spoiled Om
    Punch: Small Artiste

Ra.One:

Sex: Robot
    Punch: Bad-hair husband

• Asoka: I’m shocked! Surely long haired guy would be more interesting for sex? And short haired guy would be less likely to kill you for punching him?

Baazigar: Same as above.

Dilwale: I am sorry, this is unacceptable. I will allow two sexes only if you provide two punches for some other film.

Duplicate: But evil man will kill you! And dopey man won’t know how things work. This whole thing seems very risky

KKHH: I think we have all had those moments of wanting to punch college dude.

K3G: See, my concern is that fun graduate won’t know how sex works. While fussy prim husband obviously does (see child as proof)

Om Shanti Om: But Omi is so cute!!! How can you punch him?

Ra.One: OBVIOUSLY!!!! Who wouldn’t be a little curious about sex with a robot?

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 7:06 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Ex-cuh-use me!

Okay, then I will take kinky Duplicate because he is incredibly hot for the sex category too and instead ditch the Ra.one robot. It won’t hurt his feelings, I’m sure.

And I’ll reluctantly punch Dilwale gangster guy just because I’m being forced by the powers that be. It’s not my choice and I’m just pretending as you’ll never get to be a witness anyway. There! Happy?!

• Yes, thank you for respecting the rules of civilization without which we will fall into anarchy!

Also, refresh the post, I just added a well-nigh impossible bonus question. And put in my own answers.

• Err… you… you want to make his eyes bug out? Oh my… How on flat earth am
            I going to get that imagery out of my head now…

• Oh, you have to check out the K3G deleted scenes! They are all great.

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 1:10 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Bonus

RNBDJ:

— Sex: Boring husband
            — Punch: Have no fear, thy end is near!

Paheli:

— Sex: Ghost
            — Punch: Husband (I’ll do accounts with him to make up for it)

• Aha, but here’s the trick! You have to mix and match the two movies. Raj from RNBDJ or Boring Husband from Paheli. Suri from RNBDJ or Ghost from Paheli.

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 10:39 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Right. Why have it simple when you can make it complicated…

Okay, I will punch Raj and Ghost. Since the ghost is my imagination, it won’t matter. You are overruled! ha!

• Oh, nice one on the Ghost loophole!

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 1:05 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

2. Many of mine are the same as sartrekid’s. Margaret, I hope you share your answers soon.

Asoka:
    — Sex: Sensitive guy
    — Punch: Long haired guy

Baazigar:

— Sex: Responsible guy
    — Punch: Cocky guy

Dilwale:

— Sex: Garage owner
    — Punch: Gangster

Duplicate:

— Sex: Evil dude (he is obviously a freak in addition to being evil)
    — Punch: Dopey (he can turn to Juhi for comfort)

KKHH:

— Sex: Single Father
    — Punch: College dude

K3G:

Sex: Fun Graduate
    Punch: Fussy Prim

Om Shanti Om:

Sex: Silly Spoiled Om
    Punch: Small Artiste

Ra.One:

Sex: Bad-hair husband (he needs someone to be nice to him, and thick curly hair is nice in bed for various reasons)
    Punch: Blue-eyed robot (he wouldn’t even feel it, and being a good guy, would not retaliate)

Bonus: RNBDJ

Sex: Suri OF COURSE
    Punch: Raj but I’d hug him after and apologize

• We agree on Dilwale and Duplicate, but I still just can’t agree with fun graduate over fussy prim for K3G. I want to make his eyes bug out in shocked judgement!

I decided not to include RNBDJ or Paheli, because the answers were far too obvious. Perhaps combine them into a bonus question? Sex or punch Raj from Rab Ne or Husband from Paheli, Sex or Punch Suri from Rab Ne or Ghost from Paheli? Then you’d have a real challenge!

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 8:42 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Haha, evil genius, Margaret! I thought you were going to come back with something metaphysical, like that Suri and Raj are really two aspects of the same person, so not a double role per se. This is way better.

The way you feel about fussy prim from K3G is the way I feel about fussy prim cop from One 2 Ka 4. Juhi’s frank, earthy sexuality just shocks him to the core and that is so enjoyable.

Raj vs Husband: I’d punch Raj and sex Husband (while he is lonely in that far away town and missing his wife, because I’m a terrible person), then send Husband home to his destiny.

Suri vs Ghost: This is the hard one. Suri is my dream man but Ghost has interesting supernatural abilities and clearly knows how to make a woman happy in that department. Hmmmm. Honestly it’s a 50/50 depending on my mood, but today I’m going with Suri. Punching Ghost would just help him learn more about what it is to be human. 😉

• Well, now I feel better about poor Husband! At least he didn’t die a virgin.

You are already getting freaky with Duplicate Shahrukh, surely that is enough adventure and you can miss out on Ghost in favor of sweet sweet Suri love.

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 8:57 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

Liked by 2 people

• Oh no, I failed to take tummies into account when weighing the 2 Oms. Rookie mistake.

I’ll rectify it by sexing young optimistic Shah Rukh from JTHJ (soft tummy) instead of older wiser Shah Rukh from JTHJ (ripped tummy), even though I’m sacrificing the beard.

• But older JTHJ Shahrukh is so slow and patient and good with his hands. Young JTHJ Shahrukh just leaps around all the time. Do you really want that?

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 10:38 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Are you saying I overestimated the soft tummy factor in this choice? Challa Challa Shah Rukh is goofy at times, but also focused, hard working, creative, generous, and persistent. And has so much energy! That will work for me.

3. So, I just transport me into the movies….wuuuuuushshshsh
    Who I would rather punch than choose for satisfying sophisticated carnal desires?
    Asoka – the long haired warrior (telling him to cut his hair and stop waste the time in battles…and then…maybe)
    Baazigar – responsible…(*jaaaawn* …it’s only for sex, ok? Loosen up!)
    Duplicate – evil dude (you’re too crude, too violent, too self-obsessed….if you were like Don…yeah, but you aren’t, so go to hell!)
    KKHH – the ‘cool’ college dude (but, maybe, I would try to make him less ‘cool’…he nevertheless has something playful and is funny)
    OSO – small artiste (he’s too obsessed with Deepika…very low attention span, then)
    Ra.One – beloved blue-eyed robot (hey, I like you, but …eehhhmmm…doing pelvic gymnastic is n o t very sexy…and I don’t like caressing rubber)
    EBDM Bonus – the ShahRukh from London (what a pretentious guy!)

Why did I choose all the other for partners in ‘sex’???
    Ok, then, let’s start:
    Asoka for sensibility and tenderness and patience
    Baazigar for interesting fighting and teasing
    Dilwale (well, they are both the same, but I would also choose the young gangster) – both are perfect…. same interests than I have
    K3G – both are never boring
    OSO – I would like to experience his change
    Ra.One – I like natural curls…and as procrastinatrix writes: “nice in bed for various reasons”
    Duplicate – what a playful, energetic and docile guy…and imaginative
    Bonus EBDM – the 1st ShahRukh is just as perfect as my Dilwale lovers

Liked by 2 people

4. Margaret, I am almost sure that the robot lacks something essential…I remember a gesture, G.One did in the 2nd round of the final fight (the boy shouted to him to do so) and Ra,One looked completely puzzled asking G.One “What are you doing???!!!” and G,One replied “I don’t know” (and then the 2nd round was over).

• Yes, but on the other hand he was ready to show his Prince Albert to the airport security guy. And he is all just a figment of artificial intelligence brought into being by will, I feel like he could make himself whatever he needed to be.

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 10:40 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

5. Ha! This post is fantastic.
    Asoka:
    — Sex: Sensitive
    — Punch: Long haired. The hair is just too gross!

Baazigar:
    I’ll punch both. Too many daddy issues. No one needs that in their sex lives.

Dilwale:
    Sex both because this is the HOTTEST SRK has looked!

Duplicate:
    — Sex: Evil dude. I like to live dangerously sometimes. Plus, he clearly knows what he is doing.
    — Punch: Dopey

KKHH:
    — Sex: Single Father!!! Who doesn’t want to sex a hot single father who loves his mother and daughter?!
    — Punch: College dude

K3G:
    —Sex: Fun Graduate because Hrithik is still illegal and chubby.
    —Punch: Fussy Prim because I don’t want to break up his family and more importantly, I can now legally sex Hrithik.

Om Shanti Om:
    —Sex: Silly spoiled star because abs! Yes, I am shallow!
    —Punch: Junior artist.

Ra.One:
    —Sex: Robot. Robot sex seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity that one must take!
    —Punch: Bad-hair husband. Again, weird hair kills my mojo!

Bonus:
    Ghost vs. Suri: Definitely Ghost! I know I am in the minority, but I do not see Rab in Suri.
    Boring husband vs. Fake Raj: Punch both! They both annoy me. Instead, if I have to add one more sex back in, I will add Fussy Prim SRK from K3G because he is still hot and I can see how he compares to Hrithik!

• Well, now I almost feel bad for long hair Asoka! He may be king, but every morning he has to go through a long line of woman rejecting and punching him.

I see you have found a loophole in the “you can’t sex both unless you punch both” theory. Totally right, punch both Baazigars and sex both Dilwales (did you notice I didn’t specify “young” Dilwale gangster? They are both old, just one the angry gangster old and the other the loving garage man old)

Duplicate, glad I am not the only one who noticed how desperate Sonali seemed. What does evil guy do to her?

Asoka and KKHH college dude can commiserate about the string of punching women.

Excellent point about K3G and the Hrithik factor! Had not occurred to me before. I am torn about Hrithik though, because on the one hand dancing skills seem like a good sign, but on the other hand so duuuuuuuuumb. Maybe just have him shut up and look at his pretty face?

Are we sure silly star even knows how to have sex? He does not seem that mature

YES! THANK YOU! Robot sex is obviously something that must be experienced

Ghost sex and robot sex? That is a lot of strange.

I will allow two punches again, since you are also taking two sexes for the team.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 3:05 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Meh, I don’t feel bad for long-hair Asoka. He will find his nirvana soon enough and forget all about the punches.

Obviously, I don’t want Hrithik to talk… ever! I just want him to dance and sex. Talking is NEVER an option.

I will teach Silly Star how to have sex as long as I can see those abs and that booty.

Robot sex is all about supernatural mechanics and Ghost sex is all about mystical magicness. Maybe I will combine them to have the total supernatural package.

Also, you have now inspired me to watch Dilwale again this weekend!

• Why is it that Hrithik has made a movie in which he plays a quadriplegic, but not a movie in which he plays a mute? Something is very wrong here.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 3:32 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Yeah, I only watch Hrithik in movies where I know he is pretty. I stay far far away from all the others.