Sorry!  Work was NOT FUN today, so I didn’t get quite as complete and extensive as I should have in my original Chocolate heroes post.  Which just gives me an excuse for an additional post, with the extra special ones, the imported handcrafted special fillings ones (I may have to dig my emergency chocolate box out of the freezer tonight).

First, and most importantly and I do beg his forgiveness for the oversight, I give you young Maddy!  Much much young Maddy.

Related imageImage result for madhavan youngImage result for madhavan young

Image result for madhavan young

But not present Maddy.  Too old, too strong, and much much much much much too sexy.

Image result for madhavan vikram vedha

Also by popular request, Varun!  Our newest Chocolate Hero entry.  And he seems to be actively going after that status, being nice and kind to all his little fans.

Related image

And giving us nice photos that are appropriately sexy for a young person trying on emotions without being ready to fully commit to them.

Image result for varun dhawan

Sushant Singh Rajput who is trying maybe a bit too hard to be interesting, and lands on being that safe level of not-really-interesting-interesting that lets you fantasize without scaring yourself.

Image result for sushant singh rajput

Sidharth Malhotra has the wonderful talent of never being that interesting.  He will always be a nice pretty face that you can put your own innocent desires on to without feeling threatened by a strong personality.

Image result for sidharth malhotra

Present Day Southern Sid definitely has that personality.  But youthful gangly Southern Sid, he was all about being the fantasy boyfriend who would hug and hold hands and tell you that you are beautiful, but never ask for anything more.

Image result for siddharth tamil actor

Abhay Deol, similarly for a few brief moments early on, was that perfect easy Chocolate Hero, before growing up and getting complicated.

Image result for abhay deol young

And of course same goes for his cousin Bobby!

Image result for bobby deol kareeb

But what about India’s First Family of Film?  I already gave you Ranbir and Rishi, but I skipped the old classics, the original Chocolate Heroes, Shammi.

Image result for =shammi kapoor young

And of course, Shashi!

Image result for shashi kapoor young

And finally, my choice for the greatest Chocolate Hero of all time (feel free to disagree of course), Rajesh Khanna!!!!!

Image result for rajesh khanna young

Even in the sexy scenes, he never quite got too sexy.

Image result for rajesh khanna young

And he never really grew up

Related image

Bonus:

A special treat for my Malayalam readers, Chocolate Hero Mohanlal

Image result for young mohanlal

14 thoughts on “TGIF 2: Additional Chocolate Heroes!!!! The Special Limited Edition High Demand Options

• He’d encourage you to try the dangerous ones, like the chocolate covered expresso beans.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 7:46 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• There was another part of the series showing the Varun fan calmed down a bit more:

This is also, by the way, why I don’t want to actually meet Shahrukh. Because I expect I would do something embarrassing like sobbing or throwing up or similar.

And Rajesh was indeed insanely handsome! Check out Aradhana if you want to see him at his peak.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 7:54 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

1. Thank you! I’m picturing a lovely assorted box of chocolates now, the kind with a key, except the key is all of these photos. SSR didn’t occur to me, but he would have appealed to 13 year old me a lot. Enjoying Maddy and the additional Kapoors as well.

• Maybe next year I try to line up each actor with a type of chocolate. Off the top of my head, I’m thinking Maddy is chocolate truffle, because no one doesn’t like him.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 10:36 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

2. I think you are veering away from the traditional chocolate hero territory. Other than Aamir none of the Khans (even Saif) qualified for the title in the 80s-90s.A chocolate hero has to have some androgynous characteristics. So yes while early Shashi could qualify Shammi or Rajesh wouldn’t even though they looked like every teenager’s dream.Because Rishi was the first of the official chocolate box heroes. Then Kumar Gaurav, Aamir,Imran Khan, Siddharth and so on.Anil Kapoor never qualified because of the mustache.Maddy wasn’t that popular in his chocolate hero phase up north.Nivin and Dulquer would ever qualify.Refer above for androgynous.

• Really? Not Saif? He feels very androgynous to me, at least in the early 90s when he had the big hair and soft face.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 12:09 AM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• By all accounts Saif should have.But unfortunately for him he wasn’t that big a success.IIRC Ole Ole was the only song during his androgynous phase where he got some love.

• Well, I love him back then! Foofy hair and all. So he will be a chocolate hero in my heart, if not anywhere else.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 8:51 AM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• I thought about Ranveer, but right from his first movie, he was never really chocolate box material. Leather underwear seems about right. Or condoms. Well, he really is the face on a condom box, so I guess that is accurate.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 2:27 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Oh Kunchacko! I forgot about him. Niram would have taken over my life when I was 13, it’s essentially the ideal movie for 13 year old me.