Oh Suniel Shetty! Definitely a “you don’t get older, you just get better” kind of person. Every year you are getting better and better. And here are a dozen reasons why.
1.1. This seems like a silly reason, but the very first reason I love you is because you have the most beautiful house I have ever seen. And I’m not even thought much of a house person! But OH MY GOSH. This is the Hrithik-in-Kaho-Na-Pyar-Hai of houses, you can’t not be attracted to it.
2. Second reason I love you, far behind the first, you married before your launch and had your first child the same year as your first film. You were never a young rebel playboy type star, you were always a responsible family man.
3. I love you because you worked hard, averaging 4 films a year through out the 90s.
4. I love you because you debuted opposite Divya Bharti, just like Shahrukh.
5. I love you because in Mohra, you played second to Akshay Kumar, and didn’t get either of the big songs (“Tu Cheez”, and “Tip Tip”) but still made the most of the song you got.
6. I love you because Border proved that you look deadly good in army uniform.
7. I love you because as the movie industry moved on from the action films where you shone, you kept on working, taking smaller and smaller roles.
8. I love you because you moved on to TV and friendly appearances, but everyone still liked you and kept inviting you to the A list parties.
9. I love you because now you are back, in a major role, in A Gentlemen. And the salt and pepper beard look is giving Siddharth a serious run for his sexy money.
10. I love you because you brought back the uniform in LOC: Kargil.
(This cast is ridiculous! And Ajay gives Suniel a serious run for his money in the manly men in uniform stakes. But stick it out to the last minute, and you get to see scruffy uniformed Suniel)
11. I love you because you were in Shootout at Lokhandwala which gives me an excuse to post this AMAZING song (even if you aren’t actually in it). Really, watch this song! Even if you skip all the rest!
12. And finally, I love you because you were in this song, which is one of my all time favorites even if the movie sounds like something I will never want to watch.