TGIF/Month of SRK: 54 Photos of Shahrukh Being Happy

He’s turning 54 tomorrow, and all we want is for him to be happy. So as a gift to all of us, I am going to show us proof of 54 times in his life when he was really, truly, happy.

Image result for shahrukh khan gauri holi

Image result for shahrukh khan yash chopra

Image result for shahrukh khan gauri candid

Image result for shahrukh khan karan johar candid

Image result for shahrukh khan juhi chawla candid

Image result for shahrukh khan cricket

Related image

Image result for shahrukh khan abram

23.

Image result for shahrukh khan abram

24.

Image result for shahrukh khan abram

25, 26, 27, 28

Image result for shahrukh khan sonam kapoor

29.

Image result for shahrukh khan farah khan

30.

Image result for shahrukh khan farah khan

31.

Image result for shahrukh khan candid

32.

Image result for shahrukh khan baby

52.

Image result for shahrukh khan baby

53.

Image result for shahrukh khan baby

54.

Image result for shahrukh khan dilip kumar

18 thoughts on “TGIF/Month of SRK: 54 Photos of Shahrukh Being Happy

1. Oh already finished??? I could go on and on…but well, it’s his 54th birthday.
    Never seen this Dilip Kumar pic with him (now going right into my collection 🙂 )

Warm thanks for this SRK-birthday month! to Margaret and all the commentators

Liked by 2 people

• It was nice putting this together, I thought I would have to struggle to find 54 pictures of him being genuinely happy. But it wasn’t hard at all! He is happy a lot (mostly with his kids).

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 9:39 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

Liked by 2 people

• But Christmas! Jesus! That holiday season is coming up and it is almost as good as Shahrukhfest. At least for me, that’s what I am trying to tell myself but it is a hard sell. The music just isn’t as good as the Shahrukh-carols.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 9:42 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• I really could! Especially because AbRam is around in the social media era. But I made myself find some others 🙂

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 9:40 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Isn’t 13 cute? I kind of remember it, he was on some trip with the kids and they were goofing around with the laptop camera in the hotel room. There’s a whole series of images of them making faces leaning over the laptop. One of the few times Aryan really got into the photo thing.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 10:52 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

2. His face in 22 makes me extra happy…it seems so totally unfiltered. What a gift you’ve given us all, Margaret! This whole month (my first Shah Rukh Bday month celebration with you) has been a lovely exploration of him and of us as fans…so wonderful! I didn’t take your advice and put up my life size SRK and move him closer to the table like an advent calendar but I will put him in the living room tonight! For some odd reason it just hit me that my half bday is tomorrow making the two of us even more connected! Now I’ll just start celebrating my half bday (his bday) like all my nieces and nephews so I can have an excuse for a cake. Love to everyone and happy almost SRK day!

• Happy Almost Shahrukh Day to you too!! And happy almost-half-birthday. I always celebrated my half birthday too, summer birthday so otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to bring in cupcakes for the class.

I love Shahrukh Month, so sad that it is over. But the Christmas card giveaway celebration is pretty joyous also, you haven’t experienced that before. And the January “best of” contests are a kick too, at least I think so.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 11:44 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

3. Thank you, Margaret. For this month and all the other months and years you have invested to give us all of this food for the heart and soul, and mind too! You’re the best and I feel extremely lucky to have found this place!

Liked by 2 people

• I am so glad you found us! I have to admit, I get as much or more out of this community as you all do. It’s not just that I like writing and sharing my thoughts, I like talking to you all.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 11:48 AM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

4. You have out done yourself with your Shah Rukh Birthday month posts and I didn’t think that was possible. So, thank you for all of these. They were so good and they came so fast, I am going to go back and reread them all on his actual birthday. Thank you and Happy November 2!!

• Happy November 2! I still have to write my Chaahat review, and put up my annual “this is a photo of my SRK cake” post. So it’s not over yet. And you can watch Dhanak and join us on Sunday 🙂

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 3:42 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Isn’t it lovely? there’s another similar one of Gauri I think from the same night. It was some late night weekend party thing, and (I assume) AbRam was having a hard time sleeping, so there are a series of photos of him playing on the beach in the middle of the night with his parents in party clothes.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 4:10 PM dontcallitbollywood wrote: