A vital question for our time. I was going to do a general “hottest sex scene in films where they had sex” ranking post, but the list got too long, so I am breaking it down by actor.
Obviously we don’t really see-see the sex. So part of this is using our imagination. Based on what we do see, and what we know of the characters, which fictional SRK do we think had the most fulfilling sex life with his partner?
Evidence: This Song
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
Evidence, the cute flirting in the morning when Kajol calls him “sexy”, the bangles scene, and this deleted scene
Evidence: This scene and song
Evidence: Rani’s general happiness through out. Also, this song
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna
Evidence: Rani crying at the end
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Evidence: Cute end credits photos with Anushka goofing with a fake mustache
My Name is Khan
Evidence: Shahrukh says “I think we should have sex now” and Kajol drops everything with a smile
Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Evidence: Must have been good if it keeps them going for ten years
Evidence: Zaalima fantasy song, he likes it when she pretends to be angry
Okay, ready for my ranks?
- Paheli: she’s ready to lie to everyone, and he gives up his ghostly powers, it MUST be good!
- Chalte Chalte: They fight all the time, and also make-up all the time, plus they like light role playing
- My Name is Khan: Kajol’s enthusiasm and happy smile makes me think Rizwan is very very good. Plus, we already know he is super loving and giving and likes figuring things out and following clear directions.
- K3G: After ten years she can still surprise him, and she is the one taking the lead sexually over and over again, which is a good sign.
- Raees: Seems like he enjoys giving up control to someone, which is good. But he is also very busy with other things, which is bad.
- Chaahat: So young! So innocent! And the couple still just feels miss-matched to me
- Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi: Definitely very happy and satisfying for them, I just don’t get the feeling it can compete with what’s going on in the other bedrooms
- Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna: The fact that they are willing to break up after one time together just makes me think it couldn’t have been THAT good.
- Jab Tak Hain Jaan: Dumb young people thinking they are in love and getting all cold on rooftops and breaking their backs in phone booths, it’s just unpleasant