I tried to come up with something moderately meaningful for today, I really did. And then I gave up and decided to go with 8 coffee variations.
1.1. Or a travel mug in a “I am such a hard worker that I cannot risk being uncaffienated for even a moment kind of way”?
2. Or an elegant little espresso cup like a classy guy who enjoys the flavor?
3. How about like an obsessive hoodie wearing hacker type?
4. How about the “I’m a vampire who’s been up all night and I just need this shot of caffeine before I can answer your question” look?
5. Or the “just hanging out with friends drinking coffee and laughing!” look.
6. The “let me blow on this coffee while I sneak glances at you” look
7. The “I am thinking about how to answer this question” look.
8. The “good dad ignoring coffee to play with kid” look.
Bonus: the “guy whose best friend knows them better than they know themselves” look
Which do you like best? While I am tempted by “blowing on coffee while sneaking looks at you”, ultimately I think I prefer the “good Dad ignoring coffee” look. He and Aryan both seem so happy!
Which best expresses your own attitude towards coffee? For me, definitely the travel mug. I drink coffee like it is medicine, I don’t like the flavor or the experience, I just want that little shot of energy as fast as possible.
Who else in the northern hemisphere is SO READY for daylight savings to end so then can stop waking up in the dark and going around half-awake all day? It can’t be just me who has been feeling like Gauri in this picture for the past week, right?