TGIF: By Popular Request, Manly Men With Chest Hair

See?  I listen!  You have a lengthy argument about the olden days when men were men and chests were chests, and I provide you with images!  I considered a fanfic, but I can’t come up with a plot that revolves around chest hair (something 101 Dalmatians inspired about fur coats?).  I’m sorry!  Even my imagination has limits.

First, I mentioned this in a comment and then did some research to confirm it.  And, yep!  The reason men have less body hair is because of The Pill.  The pill messes with female testosterone/estrogen levels, making them need less contact with men to keep their hormone levels even.  And it mimics the experience of pregnancy to some degree, making you crave a nurturing type.  And, generally, kills a bit of that “I am ovulating and I want sex with a man who will get me pregnant!” part of the attraction process. So, in other words, the women of America went from wanting this, the man who can get you pregnant with a look and is just spewing testosterone everywhere but has no interest in making you breakfast the next day:

Related image

To wanting this, the little boy man who can’t spare any testosterone, or get you pregnant, but can rub your feet and be a nice thing to lean on at night.  Not that there’s anything wrong with that (I think.  But feel free to disagree in the comments!), but it is different.

Image result for christopher jones

And as America/Hollywood goes, eventually, so does the rest of the world.  India resisted a really really long time, but thanks to the liberalization and globalization and other buzzwords, our Indian movie stars are now following the messed up estrogen lead of the west and losing their TESTOSTERONE EVERYWHERE kind of looks. But let us today take a journey back in time to the golden eras when men were men and chest hair was chest hair.

Hello Sanjay!  I hate the hair on your head, but the rest of it is good.

Image result for sanjay dutt chest hair

Head hair: Better.  Chest Hair: still good.  Also, “Baby you can light my fire”?  With that huge phallic candle?  FilmFare!  I expected more class from you!  Not sure why, but I did.

Image result for sanjay dutt chest hair

Oh yeah, this is the good one.  See how tired and manly he is?  So manly that Raveena is almost afraid to touch him and yet desires it?  This is what I was saying about women craving testosterone to balance themselves.  She’s so un-testosterone-y, and she really really wants some of his.

Image result for sanjay dutt shirtless

Salman, because he is a FOOL, gave up on the whole “manly” thing pretty early in his career.  Which means this is just a bunch of screenshots from Maine Pyar Kiya.  And will anyone complain about that?  Here he is posing on a bicycle.

Image result for sanjay dutt shirtless

A different angle.  Notice this is also when he had actual muscles that looked like muscles.

Image result for salman khan chest hair

And finally, the classic shot.  Which is somehow on both the DVD case and the poster.  Isn’t Rajshri supposed to be a family company?  Also, again, testosterone craving!!!!  She is all woman, he is all man, she’s going to suck the testosterone out of him.

Image result for shahrukh shirtless young

You know how you can tell when I guy is really comfortable with his own manliness?  When he is willing to be surrounded in a womb like pink environment, and is still manly enough to dominate it.  Of course, Abhay is a Deol, but I always think of him as the weakest Deol. I guess even the weakest is still strong enough to take over any silly little pink bedroom he is put into.

Image result for salman khan chest hair

For comparison, let us take a look at the second strongest Deol.  Who is so manly that he is pulling off not only the chest hair, but proudly showing off armpit as well.

Image result for sunny deol shirtless

(Yes, that website is still active and updating.  Link here: http://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.com/)

This photo is so great!  I mean, sexy, obviously, but also almost classy and arty?  Or am I crazy?

Image result for sunny deol shirtless

And one more!  A candid, we have caught him coming out of the shower.

Related image

Okay, this next one, brace yourself, it is WORLD CHANGING!!!!  I cannot BELIEVE how manly this particular man looks.  Like, to the point that I keep looking for evidence that this is a photoshopped.  Because, really?  HIM?  He is giving me those little flutters in my tummy?

ANIL KAPOOR????

Image result for anil kapoor shirtless

Now, someone I have no embarrassment or surprise over having stomach flutters with, Akshay Kumar.  Especially beautiful 90s Akshay.  With the bangs and the big eyes and all.

Image result for akshay kumar chest hair

He really embraced that whole casual male model look in his photo shoots.

Image result for akshay kumar chest hair

Okay, this shirt is a bit much.  I could do without it.  Not just because this is a chest focused post, but even besides that, I could do without this particular shirt.  Really, not great.

Image result for akshay kumar chest hair

I could do without THIS WHOLE THING.

Image result for akshay kumar shirtless

But this is very very nice.

Image result for akshay kumar chest hair

A candid look!  Bursting up out of the water to surprise us!

Image result for akshay kumar chest hair

And finally, a comparison.  One of these is more manly than the other.  Gee, I wonder which one?

Image result for akshay kumar chest hair

Oh Amitji!  Back in the day, before men had to be sculpted within an inch of their lives just to take their shirts off.

Image result for amitabh bachchan shirtless

Here, have some Deewar!  Where he is all “whatever” about gorgeous Parveen Babi leaning on him.  Also, I love that she is wearing more clothes than he in this shot.

Image result for amitabh bachchan shirtless

Shower Scene!!!  Two manly men, hanging out.

Image result for amitabh bachchan shirtless

Poor Amitabh, his gentlemanly modesty is affronted.  He most have been attacked by raging hordes of hormonal women not on The Pill, desperate for his sweet sweet sperm.

Image result for amitabh bachchan shirtless

And finally, a little treat for us all that I did not think existed, Hairy Prabhas!

Image result for prabhas shirtless

Oh, and of course, because objectification is nothing without subjective rankings, who “wore” it best?

I think I will have to go:

Amitabh

Image result for amitabh bachchan shirtless

Sanjay

Image result for sanjay dutt shirtless

The Deols

Image result for salman khan chest hair

Image result for sunny deol shirtless

Akshay

Image result for akshay kumar chest hair

Salman (if he had kept it up into maturity, THEN he might have ranked higher)

Image result for shahrukh shirtless young

Prabhas (sorry, you would have been higher, but this is a very competitive list)

Image result for prabhas shirtless

And Anil Kapoor, I refuse to think about that photo ever again because it is making me re-examine major parts of my identity.

158 thoughts on “TGIF: By Popular Request, Manly Men With Chest Hair

1. Now you know I need to jump in and point out that pink has not been a girl color for that long in the USA, and was not a girly color at at in other parts of the world.

Also, women have hair in their armpits, too, and the modern preference for bodies like grown-up babies of all sexes is rather disturbing, that being said, is Shah Rukh naturally hairless or was he an early adopter of manscaping? Is the disappearance of all those manly chests his fault

Also — no love for Jackie Schroff? Oh, well, the old lady will make do with Anil. So, so fine. All that energy.

Liked by 2 people

• Shahrukh, sadly, was always a less hairy fellow. And thus does not qualify for this post. In early films, you could see a kind of slight shading, but that was it.

Although if someone else has evidence to the contrary, I am happy to be proved wrong!

Also, any ranking ideas from you? Anil on top, and then?

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 3:44 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Agree on pink not being a girly colour. My dad had a pink shirt and a huuuge pink bath towel that I remember. Growing up red was considered a girls colour and black was considered boys. Somewhat. Kinda. In India it was more about what colours you couldn’t wear if you were dark skinned.

I find this namby pamby blue and pink definition quite absurd honestly.

Liked by 2 people

• In India women have threaded their hair since at least 3 millennia. But yeah men have been gloriously beastly not that there’s anything wrong with them not having chest hair like SRK 😘 though even he did have slight hair in the middle of his chest…

• Yeah, shahrukh and aamir had that natural small fuzz kind of look. Which makes me hope that the current totally hairless effect is less painful for them than for others (poor Akshay!)

• I don’t know, I think Akshay has spoiled me. If it’s not sweater vest level, just doesn’t even count for me.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:43 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

Liked by 2 people

• Akshay is not my ideal. Baba is. And I have appreciation for all variants. And anyway my point was that aamirs chest was not as scant or nonexistent as srks

• Agree with that.

Backing up, if Baba is your ideal, I need you to rank the options on offer here after him!

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:47 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• 1. Sanju baba
            2. Sunny and Salman as Prem
            3. Amit
            4. Shashi 💋💋💋
            5. Prabhas
            6. Akshay
            7. Anil

Special mention: kamal Hassan, suriya, karthi, maddy, Aamir, Hrithik in kaho na pyaar hai as Rohit (rowr)!

• Oh yeah, that little bit of hair peaking out under the yellow tank top.

Excellent list, especially appreciate the extra kisses for Shashi.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:56 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• *peeking

And hrithiks scene in that island. Opened tuxedo. Zomg. I think a lot of us grew up that summer 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Chaschi kappu 😍💋 always gets extra kisses. I love his chest and his curly hair and his tooth that peeks out when he smiles! Love the opening song of silsila with him and jaya ufffffff

• Poor Jaya, downgrading from Shashi to Amitji in Silsila! And lucky Raakhee, upgrading in Kabhi Kabhi.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:02 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• What!! Downgraded! No way. It’s a equal grade. Cmon it’s Amit. He makes up for lack of dimples with simply spectacular sex appeal.

And he’s a poet in kabhi kabhi. Cmon! I love Shashi in that too. But lovers must never be torn asunder.

• Poet in Kabhi Kabhi, play write in Silsila, too emotional! too much in his own head! I want Shashi, who’s all carefree and Punjabi and happy. I mean, if we are talking marriage here, not just a one night stand.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:07 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Love is love. And love doesn’t care for types. I didn’t want Shashi to die because he and jaya really loved each other. And Amit and Rekha deserved to be together too. 😍

And him and Rakhee breaking up was heart rending. Poor them. Obviously compromised in happy but not passionately ecstatic marriages.

• It’s a time honoured tradition for me to pine for lovers to be together. And to be heart broken that/if they are not.

2. I was afraid to actually see the post and thus skipped right to the comments. I was apprehensive of seeing nightmare visions of Anil, Akshay, and Shashi Kapoor and Amitabh in the shower, and it looks, from the comments above, that you hit all those hairy spots, and I am thankful to have missed them. 🙂

For the obligatory Bahubali reference, you can post different screen grabs from the Patta Bottesi song, where Prabhas is hairless when he is bare-chested, and more importantly, when matching tattoos with Tamannah, but, in other parts of the song, when he is wearing full sleeves, you can see that his arms are quite hairy, indeed. I feel sorry for these poor men having to wax all of that off.

Regarding Joyomama’s point above that women have armpit hair, too, (as well as on other parts of their bodies), I recall a post way back in the 2001-2 time frame, on a now defunct forum, where, in discussing some film with Rani, the poster (non-Indian) noted that “Rani seemed to have forgotten to shave that morning,” since underarm hair was visible when she raised her arms in one portion of the song picturization, but that she kept her arms firmly to her sides for the rest of the song. I can’t remember which film it was, though. Considering the amount of flak the actors get for the occasional shot of them showing sweat stains under their arms (in the non-air conditioned studios of Mumbai), I guess we can’t be surprised at the devotion to waxing.

Here’s a question for you all: Why, in Hollywood films, is it OK to show perspiration on the actors’ faces (to show physical exertion), but not anywhere else on their bodies? I find it particularly funny when the scene is about some huge physical effort, resulting in all that facial sweat, since in real life, such exertion will produce underarm sweat first before the face. Oh, well.

• That is an excellent question! I feel like, at least in the shirtless male scenes, you will see sweaty bodies and faces. But you are right, if there is a shirt there, then the face is sweaty but nothing else.

Maybe because all the sweat is artificial? that is, they are on some highly air conditioned set with make up and stuff to hide the sweat. So to show exertion, they just spray water on the face for fake sweat and don’t spray it anywhere else.

• Oh, yes, of course the “sweat” is artificially sprayed on, but it’s just as easy to spray under their arms as on their faces. I guess because it will turn off the audience.

Tell me, is it safe for me to see the actual pictures. I notice some mention of Prabhas, so at least tell me which photo of his you used. I definitely don’t want to see Akshay in a small bathing suit in a swimming pool, showing all his body hair (and he had a ton!), nor that infamous Shashi/Amitabh pic, nor any of Anil, so … You are responsible for making sure I won’t have nightmares.

• Thank goodness, Prabhas is last. So just scroll straight to the bottom and don’t look at anything along the way. If you want to be daring, Sanjay and salman are the first 2, that should be safe too.

3. The list of hairy men and there is no Sunil Shetty on it? He and Akshay were my first thoughts (maybe because I had a crush on both and I have seen too many photos of their hairy chests. But really, especially when there still was this page about Bollywood men butts). I found nice photo of Sunil but don’t know how to put it here.
    My favourites:
    Prabhas
    Deols
    Amitabh / Sanjay / Salman
    Akshay (I love him but he is too hairy)

4. Interesting theory. I read up on it too and turns out it’s not just the pill but there is another theory too. It may be that in peaceful countries and in peace times women are less in need of testosteroneIsh jungle men cause they feel more safe. And in more dangerous countries they prefer strong jawed strong men who will protect them. I like this theory more cause the pill theory makes strong men seem like ass****s.

Sean Bean and Jeffrey Dean Morgan have chest hair right? And of course delicious Henry Cavill who plays Superman has effing glorious chest hair. So maybe America is changing.

Liked by 2 people

• I am so out of tune with America pop culture, I don’t even know who the latest universal heart throb is.

there’s also the phenomenon of teen girls always wanting the threatening-but-not-too-threatening kind of guy. The Leo in Titanic/Aamir in QSQT types. And there’s a new 13 year old girl born every minute, desperate for a new guy to love!

• I know everyone loves Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot. Both of whom are immensely attractive in the traditional sense as well.

Yes. That phenomenon is there too. The reason why Korean boy bands exist 😘

Liked by 2 people

• And anyway that pill theory is too biological and easy and doesn’t speak to the cultural shift where James Bond who once saved the world is now seen as an ass****. It amazes me. But that shift has happened.

• Well, there’s also the bigger Pill theory, that women were finally freed from biology, able to life their own lives and take care of themselves, and therefore wanted more of a partner kind of a thing and not a James Bond.

• So women don’t want sexy one night stands anymore? 🙃 I thought the point of the pill is that women could James Bond it out without consequences 😅

• Maybe it’s a double thing? women want the one night stand with James Bond, but the married like with a sensitive supportive type, and the media can’t handle the whole idea of female desire and one night stands?

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:46 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Haha. Is it that simplistic though. I do think women’s tastes have changed…or they don’t want to be seen as lusting after the James Bonds of the world 🤣😊

• Maybe it’s that 60 years ago women were embarrassed to admit they wanted something different than James bond and now they are embarrassed to admit they want him? that is, women’s desires have always been a mixed bag but society keeps trying to say everyone has to want the same thing all the time.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:52 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• That maybe true. Men have no qualms admitting they like two or even three types of women.

Like my dads three favs were(and these were his names for them) Guddi (jaya Bhaduri) mumu darling(Mumtaz) and Zeenie baby(Zeenat Aman).

While my mom just stuck to Amit. I was like why no variations. She used to say I’m loyal unlike your pappa 🤣🤣🤣

Cmon the number of times she’s seen deewar and not once felt a twinge of attraction for Shashi!?

• does anyone watch Deewar for Shashi? Sharmilee or even Suhaag, sure, but Deewar?

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:00 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Oh, a friend of mine was telling me about a friend of hers who is really into K-pop. And she showed my friend a video and was all “now, watch out, it gets a little sexual”. And they did the very tiniest little implication of a pelvic thrust!

We decided best not to show her anything Indian, if all you know is K-pop, some of those Salman hip moves would probably make you catatonic.

Liked by 2 people

5. 1. Er so you do know that that Anil Kapoor pic is indeed a photoshop right? Genuinely confused.

2. I’d really like to know what the artistic reasoning if any was for that Maine Pyar Kiya poster from anyone willing to offer one at all. I mean, ok maybe porn does that to you, but really what other implication or meaning can there be. She’s looking away, his hand is clenched on her head and even the button is undone I guess. And that was a Barjatya movie.

6. I agree about the pill theory and the dangerous countries theory. I have another theory entirely of my own.

I think this swing back towards the regular man, chest hair and all, is somehow related to the body positivity movement. I don’t know if you’ve kept abreast of social media trends but in the last year alone, there have been a tonne of social media celebrities that grabbed headlines and followers for going au natural. Photographing oneself with leg hair and armpit hair is suddenly the new cool.

So my theory is that as more and more women reject the magazine-imposed standards of beauty, the demand for more natural looking men has also gone up.

Oh and Margaret, I think you totally went a little lazy on this post. For a TGIF post, this is very incomplete. The list has only one south indian actor and no Sunil Shetty.

7. Prabhas — is that from Varsham? I think that’s the movie where he is gloriously WET all the time in the rain and with abundant chest hair.

Then Abhay

Deols over Akshay. Sweater vest level is a bit too much for me.

8. Did you know THIS existed??? CANNOT UNSEE!!

Also, this–

See what’s happening here:

wait, is that…? Did he use conditioner or something??

Maybe there should be another post dedicated entirely to pictures like this

Also, you forgot him:

And why would Hritik wax this off? He looks like a big bodybuilder girl without any hair on him!

Working hard to find our south favs topless. Maybe i’m searching in the wrong language

• I dunno if all women will agree but in general the prevailing thought process seems to be that women can tolerate or even find it mildly interesting (but certainly rarely offensive) to watch fellow female nudity? Male nudity esp of this kind is almost always gross to straight men AFAIK. Or I have been thoroughly conditioned well by TV and media this way.

• For myself, strictly for myself, it’s more of a measuring/analysis/learning experience to look at other women. Because of societal pressure and so on and so on, there is so much focus on appearance for women. So if i look at a woman’s clothes, or lack thereof, what I am thinking is “I like how her bra fits, I want to find a shirt that looks like that, her arms are so thin” etc. etc. It’s still not necessarily a pleasant experience, some women seem so ideal physically that it just makes you feel inferior and depressed.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:58 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Well, he does have us internet friends to talk about other stuff with?

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 12:38 AM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• the “why is that woman so perfect looking” conversation? Oh yeah. And there’s always “Oo La La” to make you feel better just in case you slip up.

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 12:52 AM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• I guess it’s about how women have internalised the male gaze and now we look at other women the way we think men would look at them. We’re going to have to continue this conversation over email because I am really upset that you’d think that way about yourself.

• Oh, don’t be upset! that was more along the lines of acknowledging to Karthik (since he asked sincerely) the one small way that it can be uncomfortable for women to look at other women, in a totally different way than it might be uncomfortable for men to look at other men.

Really, I just mean the same thing all women do, we are watching a movie and go “oh wow, she is so skinny!” and there’s that little twinge, and then you laugh it off and throw popcorn at each other.

• You’re probably shy. Not to womansplain but this is truer for the majority of men:

As for women, WE TALK. IN GREAT DETAIL. About everything. You’ve already seen us do that in a sort of sanitized way here on this blog. Imagine what the conversation would be like if these conversations were not visible to the general public. 😛

• Oh so majority of men do feel the same way what I said. and men of course do talk in great detail but only when deemed strictly necessary and certainly not about everything. Only important stuff like sport, video games, technology etc.

example:

bro new shirt how does it look

(looking at computer game screen) nice. BLOODY AWFUL STUPID MISTAKE MAN TAKE COVER!

• See, you’re pushing me to talk like I’m an expert on men. Which I don’t want to. BUT from what I know about men from whatever the ones around me have been kind enough to share, it’s almost never about JUST video games, tech and sports. Maybe around strangers but definitely not amongst friends. And if they’re actually “cool” (not stylized, just mentally ‘cool’) they talk to their sisters and cousins and girlfriends and female friends too. The ‘talk’ is more about comfort level with another person irrespective of their gender.

We had this class clown in the 7th standard who made a lot of funnies but was close to failing the reproductive health chapter in biology. He kept saying “vageenah” (gee as in geese) during his bizarre presentation on the subject and the teacher facepalmed and the whole class laughed and he asked my group of girls to help. We explained to him how periods worked. He was grossed out of course but the coolness between us and him lasted and he gave valuable input on fuckbois and how to spot them when we grew up.

• feel free, I can’t assume to know much about social structures and what constitutes let’s say the average cross section of a school or college class dynamic much. I’ve always sorta lived in my own bubble, with friends of any kind I can count on one hand at any given phase of life. so I can’t possibly claim to know much to begin with.

• there might be some truth to that, i’ve got that discomfiting feeling too fair few times. some men just don’t bother hiding it well enough or worst of all zipping up before turning away in case you also turn away at the same time and..

• Worst is the look a chesty woman gives you when she’s jiggling all over the place and she watches you (when you’re a girl, of course) watching and she’s all “yeah, bitch!” haha

• er I do not want to ask what or how proceedings roll in the ladies but what do you mean while watching you?! why would you watch or lock eyes while.. why

• I think this was more in the context of any time/place in life. Not something I myself have experienced, possibly because it’s not an area in which I feel….insecure.

• NO. Like, you’re just chilling and doing your own thing and some random chesty chick is around and your eyes naturally go there and you get that “OKKK” look on your face and this girl sees you and she takes it as a compliment. There’s no deep gazing into the eyes. That would be creepy. It’s fleeting like when you’re checking out random hot guy and he gets to know and he HAS to basically do a full twirl to give you a full view!! It’s random.

• Just lie to us and tell us it’s photoshopped. Make it all go back to the way it was before!

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:52 PM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

9. AAARGH! Now the comments have been invaded by just the type of pics I was trying to avoid.

Anyway, I just wanted to say, about the “pill theory” — assuming you are using “theory” to actually mean “hypothesis”, I wanted to tell you that there is actual scientific proof of the pill changing men’s testosterone levels. It was first noticed in Scandinavia, some time in the 80’s, I think, and spurred by that, studies were done in the U.S,, too. Basically, the widespread use of birth control pills by women meant that a lot of estrogen was being injected into the environment, both into the ground water system and into the atmosphere, through women’s waste products. This in turn reduced the men’s testosterone levels as all the estrogen in the environment was disrupting their hormonal chemistry. (Of course the actual studies are more complex, but I just wanted to summarize them in a nutshell for you.)

Liked by 2 people

10. ok i don’t know who is saying what where anymore so if this is still on kindly get out of that mess of a threadception. M I think can reply to any given message right there unlike readers.

• no I meant if a convo keeps going on back and forth in a thread started by a person who is not even in the said convo anymore that is what becomes problematic or so I think. No i’m defly confused.

• I think best to stick with a new thread. Where I may just stay long enough to say goodnight, since it is now 1:30am where I am, and I have to get up in 8 hours to drive either an hour out of the city. Which means I am going to be either an hour closer, farther, or equidistance (with triangulation) from whatever mysterious location in which you exist in the meat world.

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 1:30 AM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Oh actually up until like beginning of last year I was based about 2-3 hours out of Chicago in this small little town called Moline.

• Well, to be fair, I have a family connection to most locations in Illinois/Wisconsin/Indiana. Pick a city, and I’ve got a relative/had a relative there!

• UIC was a bit closer! That was only 3 years off, Moline is more like 100. Although, Moline was also a bit more in depth, my great grandmother’s family was hardcore Rock Island.

• Nah getting high on your own when you do have company is not fun, you’d rather stay sober and maybe read the book together or something.

Goodnighto!

• What sharing, this is just incidental stuff so I’m still maintaining my brooding broken/damaged person-happy-on-outside show, mind!

• Arey what taunt, I’m just living out what I learnt from films. Happiness share with all and sadness keep within na. Like laugh with others but cry into pillow kind.

• No no, you are supposed to stare sadly at the sea, get distracted during conversations, have visions of happier times, and have a sad song blasting in the background all the time. As though you are keeping it inside, but really everyone is just saying “hey, what’s up with him? He keeps breaking off in the middle of sentences and staring into space and stuff?”

Like this:

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 1:50 AM, dontcallitbollywood wrote:

• Haha yeah that’s exactly the kinda thing that gets me hooked those kinds of songs or scenes! like being happy is so easy lets plumb the depths of sadness :p

• And that will have to keep you company, because I cannot keep my eyes open any longer and I am off to bed.

• Lol lemme see that and it starts with your no alcohol. So are you the type who has already decided no alcohol and drugs no matter what or are you open to experimenting with the right kinda company or something?

• Definitely no alcohol no drugs. Absolutely no appeal to me, don’t taste good and makes me sick. You might as well ask me if I am willing to try burning myself with a hot poker. It’s not like a moral stand, I just don’t want to. But you can do whatever, I’ll just watch. Maybe read a book.

11. Pingback: Silly Sunday Post: Akshay Finally Gets the Girl, Mrs. Robinson in India, 101 Dalmations Men’s Chest Hair | dontcallitbollywood